What is the Medical Term for Elbow Skin?

The medical term for the skin located on your elbow is olecranon skin. The slang term for this flap of skin is the weenis, but it is not commonly used. You can find more information here: http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00028
Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.